1 - Prerequisite
3 - Templates
1 - Prerequisite
1) Offers and products publications
Offers publications occur every 2h, products ones every 24h.
Offers publications use "update" mode (aka 'normal' on mirakl side): publications only send offers matching these criteria:
- modified offers since last successful publication
- last publication failed offers
- deactivated (or removed or filtered) offers since last publication : are sent with quantity=0
Note: if your offers are all exactly similar to last successful publication, next publication will be skipped.
Products publications are, by default, inactive. If you want to turn them on, please go to "API settings" page.
2) Required EANs
Trendy Foods accepts only products provided with EAN.
2 - Integration process
1) If you don't have any account, contact Trendy Foods support service.
2) In Beezup, add the channel "Trendy Foods API" in 'my listings.
3) Proceed to categorization for the categories you want to send.
4) Proceed to the mapping of "Trendy Foods API" in order to send, at least, all required information.
For more information on each field, you can click on the "i" info to obtain explanations and / or go to our dedicated portal here .
5) Go to API settings tab and enter your API access:
- shopid: that you will find by clicking on "Store/Settings", and taking the value next to "user name".
- API key: that you will find by clicking on your email on top right as show below:
6) Enable Trendy Foods NLD API (Switch ON).
If everything is ok publications should start within 2h. In order to make sure that publications are well occurring, you can check the "Last publications" tab to access publication results and detailed error page.
Make sure at first, your "products" publications are ok.
Once all potential errors are fixed on products feed, contact Trendy Foods, to make sure they do create your products.
Once Trendy Foods creates your products, check your "Offers" publications, to make sure then your offers appear online on Trendy Foods.
7) If everything is fine (products & offers), your products are ready to be sold and your sales will appear in the "Order" tab within BeezUP or your own backoffice if you enabled this option.
3 - Attributes meaning
Very often, in your product release report, you will get a code list attributes in error. Unfortunately these codes can be difficult to understand. To help you know their correspondence with the attributes from the mapping page, we created a portal: click here to discover it.
We hope this page will help you better understand your error reports and thus allow you to act as quickly as possible on your publications.
We wish you good sales on Trendy Foods!